Some Things To Do in a Time Like This
Ways to support small businesses:
- Order margaritas for delivery.
- Tip well.
- Send people gifts from not Amazon.
- Uber eats, free delivery.
- State parks are still open!
- Walk to the grocery store to escape the house.
- Foster animals to help with loneliness.
- Donate to the blood bank.
- Be mindful to encourage others.
- Video chat with friends and family.
- If you’ve been putting it off, start an internet side hustle!
Short term job opportunities:
- HEB has lots of short-term openings right now.
- Target or other retailers.
- Uber eats, Favor and Amazon delivery.
What’s going on with the stock market?
- Hold on.
- If you are able keep investing as you would.
- 3 years is the most it has taken a recession to recover so far.
Ways to save if you can't afford takeout everyday:
- Buying in bulk might be tricky right now, but planning ahead helps.
- Ask student loan lender if you can defer payments.
- Start budgeting with Budgets!
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.